- Bring vibrant Australian flora into your home with this colourful, textured painting.
the protea is named after the Greek god, Poseidon, so is a symbol of diversity & strength, which seems appropriate for today’s world!
- This a theme to which I am frequently drawn as it reflects my own struggles to find strength & clarity as I carve out my path in the world
- The bright orange kangaroo paw seem to dance across the canvas, bringing a sense of overall joy to the piece
- W76cm x L61cm x 2.5 cm deep (landscape)
- Acrylic on canvas, textured with palette knife